Computer Based Test(ing) popularly abbreviated as CBT is the modern way of testing students ability using computer system, it has emerged as one of the recent innovative approaches to assessments by Examination Bodies.
With introduction of CBT by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for its Examination in 2014, which is a prerequisite for admission into the Nigeria's tertiary institutions. We developed a customized CBT application that was a prototype of JAMB's own.
Our Hands-On JAMB CBT Examination Practice is a prototype of JAMB CBT application and is preloaded with over Seven Thousand (7,000+) JAMB Pass Question Papers in 15 Subjects (and we are still adding more) for the purpose of this as a guide to candidates and prospective JAMB candidates.
Available Subjects include:
- Use of English
- Agricultural Science
- Christian Religious Studies
- Islamic Studies
- Literature in English
Major features of this software includes:
- Real past questions that are picked randomly each time a candidate try the application with hundreds of questions per subject
- Shading of attempted questions
- Time tracker
- Separation of exams by subjects
- Instant assessment of candidate upon completion.
- Opportunity to review any questions on the examination. You can change answers, mark or skip questions.
- Should your time expire while taking the examination, all answers, regardless of how they are marked, will be calculated into your score.
- Access to interactive item formats: multimedia and interactive contents
Compatible with both 32bit & 64bit of:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
₦1,000 (One Thousand Naira Only) per License/Computer
How To Buy License
Please use our Bank Account Details to make any purchase as we upgrade our online payment system:
Use your (Email Address or Mobile No)/Center Code as the Depositor to the following account details:
If you are buying more than one License please send all the Center Codes to our mobile number or email at the bottom
Account Name: Steadfast Tech
Account Number: 012 251 5896
You will receive the License and Center ID once payment is confirmed. (More payment options coming soon)